by Robert C. Kyle (author)
This edition offers the most current and thorough introduction and overview of the property management profession available on the market today. This practical discussion explores daily issues facing practitioners, such as:
• Maintenance, accounting, administrative, and legal activities.
• It also has up-to-date content on federal regulations, such as civil rights, fair housing, ADA issues, and environmental concerns.
• The flexible format provides you with case studies, sample forms, and review questions to enhance your understanding of property management concepts.
• Updated examples and case studies relevant to today's real estate market that illustrate key points and concepts
• Each unit includes a summary of important points and review questions with answer rationales.
• It contains information on managing tenant relationships, generating operation and financial reports, running a successful property management office, advertising methods, and the importance of social media.
• The updated text reflects current laws, legal cases, and case studies pertaining to current market conditions.
Publisher: Kaplan, Inc. (2016)
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.4 x 0.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 12 ounces