by Donna Cutting (Author)
Customer Review – 4.7 out of 5 stars (from Amazon)
• 501 Ways to Roll Out the Red Carpet for Your Customers is power-packed with proven, ready-to-implement action ideas to enhance your customers' experience.
• You'll find examples from a variety of fields, from healthcare, banking, and entertainment to small business, retail, and entrepreneurial ventures.
• This book will give you helpful tips to:
• Make "red-carpet service" a first and lasting impression.
• Get your team "red-carpet ready."
• Inspire positive word-of-mouth by delivering wow.
• Handle service recovery with style.
• Employ creative marketing ideas and social media savvy.
About the Author
Donna Cutting is the founder and CEO of Red-Carpet Learning Systems, Inc., a consulting firm that provides tools and training to help leaders engage their teams to deliver world-class customer service. She's a popular keynote speaker, and her experience as an actress clearly informs her high-energy, theatrical, and comedic speaking style. She is the author of The Celebrity Experience: Insider Secrets to Delivering Red-Carpet Customer Service (Wiley, 2008).
Language - English
Paperback - 256 pages
Product Dimensions - 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
Publisher - Weiser; First edition (December 21, 2015)
Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #563,762 in Books