by Frank Cook (author)
Customer Review – 4.1 out of 5 stars (from Amazon)
• Frank Cook provides hands-on advice from top-producing real estate professionals to help new agents get their start, or maintain, a successful career in real estate.
• He offers practical tips for fast-tracking your first transaction, developing a marketing strategy, successfully dealing with competitors and much more.
• Interviews and real-life insights from the real estate industry's most successful and top producing brokers and agents.
• Revised and updated technology chapter offers a jargon-free explanation of the hi-tech options available today.
• New appendix outlines the nearly 200 elements of a real estate transaction in a quick, at-a-glance checklist.
• New end-of-chapter tips offer practical, take-away advice and highlight key concepts.
Paperback: 240 pages
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 2 edition (April 24, 2007)
Shipping Weight: 11.5 ounces
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #103 in Real Estate (Books)
#1678 in Introduction to Investing
#579 in Real Estate Investments (Books)