- Who We Are
- Law & Ethics
- Events & Networking
by: Wade E. Gaddy Jr. and Robert E. Hart (Authors)
• Learn the fundamentals to build your foundation of real estate knowledge! Real Estate Fundamentals has been used to train more than 70,000 real estate professionals since 1981 and has been recently updated to reflect current real estate realities.
• This text is known for its clear organization, comprehensive coverage of real estate law, practice, and procedures, and easy-to-grasp language to help you pass the real estate exam the first time. You'll learn all you need to know to build a solid foundation for your real estate career.
• Sample exam questions include an answer key with page references and rationales
• A glossary with more than 600 key real estate terms for easy reference
• Recently updated information on tax laws, credit scoring, predatory lending, and brokerage business models
Publisher: DF Institute, Inc., d/b/a Dearborn Real Estate Education (2019)
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 0.9 inches
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #746,263 in Books
This book is NOT used for the NVAR Pre Licensing Course. If you are signed up for our class and need to purchase Real Estate Principles it is sold at our Fairfax REALTOR Shop. It is usually available the week before class starts. Please contact 703-207-3215 to check on availability.